Tuesday 20 September 2011

new house new house

so me and my friends have a house now! I've been moved in for about a week, well technically a month, but I just arrived back in england a week ago. It's a great house, not too far from the uni and is near all our other friends.

I need to get back into the swing of drawing, I haven't drawn anything for a while.

I'm also still writing songs, really liking how they're coming along. they're literally stories like my videos, but turned into song.

we got our internet today, it's faster than any internet i've ever used before, I love it.

not much else to say. finished editing a video that I've been grinding away at for a couple of days to the point of getting a bit sick of it. but I'll post it and everything will be fine.

PJ OUT.

current mood: tired and full of potato

No comments: